SAP Solution Manager Training for Project Teams
ERPtips SAP SM training
training covers a variety of subjects within SAP's Solution Manager module and
includes topics such as Change Control Management, Integration and Automation, Root Cause Analysis, and Technical
The Solution Manager training sessions deliver mastery level instruction for project team members and more
advanced SAP users. Each SM course includes basic instruction, advanced tips, live discussion, demonstration,
and hands-on exercises. Our instructors provide onsite training that is customized to meet the requirements of
your individual project and organization.
SAP Solution Manager Training - Available Courses:
(Click on the course titles to view full course descriptions)
- Solution Manager for Change Control Management
- This course teaches attendees to understand Change Control Management and be able to utilize the Solution Manager as a platform for E2E Change Control Management.
- Solution Manager for Integration & Automation
- Attendees learn to overcome Integration and Automation challenges through establishing procedures, and for participants to learn E2E Business Process and various associated areas and tools.
- Solution Manager for Root Cause Analysis
- This course teaches attendees to how to perform diagnostics in order to isolate the component(s) causing the problem in a heterogeneous IT landscape.
- Solution Manager for Technical Upgrade
- Attendees are taught the knowledge of what a successful implementation takes. An understanding of Technical Risk Management will also be established.
To schedule a training session with ERPtips, to inquire about a course not listed, or to find out more information,
email Training at ERPtips dot com.
"The ERPtips instructor made the class very interactive, and did an excellent job of addressing
all of our questions and concerns. She also did a great job of explaining the configuration
that drives how SAP works based on her real world implementation experience. The
ERPtips training manual has detailed step-by-step instructions, and it will help
me for years to come." Stacy Pappas, Customer Order Analyst, Gen-Probe, Inc.