SAP Product Lifecycle Management Training for Project Teams
ERPtips SAP PLM training
covers a variety of subjects within SAP's Product Lifecycle Management module and
includes topics such as Enterprise Asset Management, Life Cycle Data Management, Project Management, Quality Management,
and Variant Configuration.
The Product Lifecycle Management training sessions deliver mastery level instruction for project team members and more
advanced SAP users. Each PLM course includes basic instruction, advanced tips, live discussion, demonstration,
and hands-on exercises. Our instructors provide onsite training that is customized to meet the requirements of
your individual project and organization.
SAP Product Lifecycle Management Training - Available Courses:
(Click on the course titles to view full course descriptions)
- Life Cycle Data Management
- This course covers areas within Life Cycle Data Management, as well as cover topics such as variant configuration, CAD integration, work centers and routings, the
material master and bills of materials, and engineering change management.
- Enterprise Asset Management
- Attendees are taught Enterprise Asset Management and its solutions for Plant Maintenance, as well as Integration with others SAP.
- Project Management
- Attendees learn the different structures of the project system and customization associated with resource planning, project materials, budgeting, milestones, mass
changes, commitments, and period end processing.
- Quality Management*
- This course teaches SAP's quality magement functionality and cover subject areas such as quality planning, checks, notifications, quality control, and audit management.
- Variant Configuration*
- Attendees are taught an understanding of modeling of a configurable product, maintenance of all associated objects, and master data integration of variant configuration in a logistic chain.
To schedule a training session with ERPtips, to inquire about a course not listed, or to find out more information,
email Training at ERPtips dot com.
"The ERPtips instructor made the class very interactive, and did an excellent job of addressing
all of our questions and concerns. She also did a great job of explaining the configuration
that drives how SAP works based on her real world implementation experience. The
ERPtips training manual has detailed step-by-step instructions, and it will help
me for years to come." Stacy Pappas, Customer Order Analyst, Gen-Probe, Inc.