SAP Organizational Change Management Training for Project Teams
ERPtips SAP OCM training
covers a variety of subjects within SAP's Organizational Change Management module and includes topics such
as the Business and Impact Analysis, Business Requirements Planning, Consulting Skills Improvement, Executive Overview, Organizational
Change Management, Project Governance and Management, and Project Leadership.
The Organizational Change Management training sessions deliver mastery level instruction for project team
members and more advanced SAP users. Each OCM course includes basic instruction, advanced tips, live
discussion, demonstration, and hands-on exercises. Our instructors can provide onsite training that is
customized to meet the requirements of your individual project and organization.
SAP OCM Training - Available Courses:
(Click on the course titles to view full course descriptions)
- Organizational Change Management
- Attendees are provided with SAP specific lessons learned, methodologies and tools to mitigate risks and advance success such as aligning all stakeholders, integrating OCM tasks and deliverables,
and developing business readiness.
- Executive Overview
- This one-day course helps executives and senior managers gain an understanding of the SAP Solution Suite. Key features, benefits and business impacts are highlighted. The workshop also
introduces the role that executive teams play in the successful governance of a SAP projects
- Business & Impact Analysis
- This course provides participants with skills and resources that ensure that SAP business solutions are aligned on critical business requirements. Emphasis is on how to best leverage SAP best
practices to generate customer value.
- Business Requirements Planning
- Attendees learn techniques, skills and resources to ensure that SAP solutions are aligned on critical business requirements. Emphasis is on the application of requirements elicitation
techniques (as defined in the IIBA Business Analysis Body of Knowledge) that leverage SAP implementation methods, tools and documentation.
- Consulting Skills Improvement
- Designed specifically for internal or external consultants working on SAP projects, this highly acclaimed workshop allows participants to expand their interpersonal and organizational diagnostic skills.
Real-life project examples and simulations concentrate on proven techniques to maximize value to the project and the organization.
- Project Governance and Management
- This course provides executives, senior managers and project management teams with an understanding of best practices on SAP implementation governance, project/risk management
and value/change realization.
- Project Leadership
- Capturing the lessons learned from hundreds of experienced project leaders, this workshop focuses on the "people" knowledge and skills that project leaders need to succeed in their role in SAP projects.
To schedule a training session with ERPtips, to inquire about a course not listed, or to find out more information,
email Training at ERPtips dot com.