SAP Logistics Training for Project Teams
ERPtips SAP Logistics training
covers a variety of subjects within SAP's Logistics module and includes topics such
as the Inventory Management, Logistics Execution, Materials Management, Material Requirements Planning (MRP),
Plant Maintenance, Pricing, Production Planning, Purchasing, as well as Sales and Distribution.
The Logistics training sessions deliver mastery level instruction for project team
members and more advanced SAP users. Each Logistics course includes basic instruction, advanced tips, live
discussion, demonstration, and hands-on exercises.
Our instructors can provide onsite training that is customized to meet the requirements of your individual
project and organization.
SAP Logistics Training - Available Courses:
(Click on the course titles to view full course descriptions)
- Inventory Management*
- Attendees learn all components of Inventory Management, including movement types, physical inventory, managing special stocks, batch management all
starting with the building blocks, master data and enterprise structure.
- Logistics Execution*
- This course delves into Enterprise Structure, Master Data, Delivery Processing, Putaway and Picking Strategies, Warehouse Movements, Batch
Management, and Physical Inventory, with a bonus section on Configuring Interfaces to Inventory Management and Production.
- Materials Management*
- This course covers Enterprise Structure, Master Data, Consumption Based Planning, Purchasing, Inventory Management, Account Determination
and Valuation, Logistics Invoice Verification, and includes an added bonus, Logistics Information System configuration.
- Material Requirements Planning*
- This course is a deep dive into the master data that supports the MRP processes. Once we understand the building blocks of MRP, we will
turn our focus to Demand Management planning strategies and demand consumption.
- Plant Maintenance*
- This course explains the core process areas of plant maintenance, with an examination of the more popular ways businesses incorporate them into
their business model to support the concept of Enterprise Asset Management.
- This course teaches attendees how to configure price components for price master, prices, freight, taxes, and discounts. Key concepts that drive pricing determination for
SAP sales document types, the intricacies of order pricing, order repricing, and making price corrections at sales and invoicing will be covered.
- Production Planning*
- Attendees learn the key sub-modules with the Production Planning Module. Due to the complexity of SAP's Production Planning Module, this course balances business
process transactions and configuration to provide a comprehensive overview of the Production Planning Module.
- This course covers the building blocks of SAP Purchasing from master data all the way through configuration. Participants will be led through a deep dive of SAP
master data fields and definitions, as well as configuration of master data fields and screens.
- Sales and Distribution*
- Attendees look at the "big picture" of SAP sales orders, from input to invoice, starting with the building blocks, such as the various master files, order types, and categories, then moves into
the sales order process flow, Advanced Order to Cash Processing, points of integration, and configuration.
To schedule a training session with ERPtips, to inquire about a course not listed, or to find out more information,
email Training at ERPtips dot com.