SAP Financials Training for Project Teams
ERPtips SAP Financials training
covers a variety of subjects within SAP's FI module and includes topics such
as the Accounting Customization, Asset Accounting, Controlling, Cost Center Accounting, Financial Accounting, Financial
Supply Chain Management, Fixed Assets, Management Accounting, General Ledger, and SOx Training for Corporate Governance.
Our SAP Financials training sessions deliver mastery level instruction for project team members and more
advanced SAP users. Each course includes basic instruction, advanced tips, live discussion, demonstration,
and hands-on exercises. Our instructors can provide onsite
training that is customized to meet the requirements of your individual project and organization.
SAP Financials Training - Available Courses:
(Click on the course titles to view full course descriptions)
- This course takes attendees through the step by step configuration of the essential components of FI, including General Ledger, Accounts Payable, and Accounts Receivable.
- Accounting Customization
- Attendees learn the basic concepts of the General Ledger, and become familiar with customization of various G/L functions.
- Asset Accounting
- This training class will help attendees understand the Asset Accounting component configuration options in order to customize SAP to your needs,
learn business transaction processing, and FI-AA reporting capabilities.
- This course gives attendees a better understanding of the key concepts that surround cost center, profit center and Internal Order Accounting,
along with organizational structure.
- Cost Center Accounting
- Attendees are taught a framework of the different processes in financial accounting and to demonstrate the connections between the individual processes.
- Financial Accounting
- Attendees learn a framework of the different processes in financial accounting and to demonstrate the connections between those and the individual processes.
- Financial Supply Chain Management
- This course gives the participant a basic understanding of SAP-FSCM components.
- Fixed Assets*
- This course is designed to strike a balance between configuration topics and the application processing
functions and options of the Fixed Assets system. The end result is an overall understanding of the
"End to End" processes in the Fixed Assets realm, how to operate those processes effectively and how
those processes are configured.
- Management Accounting
- Attendees learn controlling and cost activity allocation techniques.
- General Ledger
- This course teaches attendees to activate, configure, use, and carry out a migration to the new General Ledger.
- SOx Training for Corporate Governance
- Attendees learn core processes and the integration of SAP to optimize the internal control system to meet regulations and international standards.
To schedule a training session with ERPtips, to inquire about a course not listed, or to find out more information,
email Training at ERPtips dot com.