SAP Business Intelligence Training for Project Teams
ERPtips SAP BI training
covers a variety of subjects within SAP's BI module and includes topics such
as Business Explorer, Business Warehouse, Data Staging and Extraction, Data Warehousing, Modeling and Authorization,
Reporting and Analysis, and Strategic Performance Management.
The Business Intelligence training sessions deliver mastery level instruction for project team members and more advanced SAP users. Each
BI course includes basic instruction, advanced tips, live discussion, demonstration, and hands-on exercises. Our instructors provide
onsite training that is customized to meet the requirements of your individual project and organization.
SAP Business Intelligence Training - Available Courses:
(Click on the course titles to view full course descriptions)
- Business Warehouse
- The SAP Business Warehouse course takes attendees through an overview (including hands-on experiences) of: concepts and architecture of the SAP Business
Information Warehouse; SAP BW tools, including Extraction, Transformation and Loading of Data (ETL), SAP BW Metadata repository, SAP BW administration,
and SAP BW analysis tools to call, define, and analyze reports.
- Business Explorer
- This BI training course helps participants understand basic and advanced BEx, web-based BW reporting, efficient query
design, and provide tips for using the BEx Analyzer, BEx Browser, and the Query Designer.
- Data Staging and Extraction
- This course teaches attendees to use the extraction mechanisms available through the API service for
extracting data from SAP components (such as SAP R/3 LO, CO-PA, SAP CRM), and the delta management functions. Attendees learn to extract data
from non-SAP systems and explain the extraction, transaction, and loading (ETL) process and the related interface.
- Data Warehousing
- This course gives participants detailed SAP BI knowledge necessary for successful implementation and administration within a heterogeneous
SAP BI system landscape. Students gain practical experience with SAP BI tools, focusing on extracting, transforming, and loading data.
- Modeling and Authorization
- Attendees learn to define a data model, implement it technically in SAP BW, and setup a security and authorization concept for SAP BW.
- Reporting and Analysis
- Attendees learn how to use the SAP BI analysis tools to access, define, and analyze reports, and to successfully implement SAP BI tools for Web Reporting.
- Strategic Performance Management
- This course teaches attendees how to optimize performance in complex scenarios. Factors affecting performance are studied, including: design of the data model, hardware and resources,
administration, extraction, data load, query performance, web application performance, and DB specific performance.
To schedule a training session with ERPtips, to inquire about a course not listed, or to find out more information,
email Training at ERPtips dot com.