SAP ABAP Training for Project Teams
ERPtips SAP ABAP training
covers a variety of subjects within SAP's ABAP module and includes topics such
as the ABAP Dictionary, ABAP Objects, ABAP Programming, ABAP Web Dynpro, and the ABAP Workbench.
The ABAP training sessions deliver mastery level instruction for project team
members and more advanced SAP users. Each ABAP course includes basic instruction, advanced tips, live
discussion, demonstration, and hands-on exercises.
Our instructors can provide onsite training that is customized to meet the requirements of your individual
project and organization.
SAP ABAP Training - Available Courses:
(Click on the course titles to view full course descriptions)
- Intro to ABAP Programming
- Gain an understanding of SAP's proprietary programing language, ABAP. This workshop will include
applying the language and tools to develop reports and new UI based transactions. New coding
techniques in utilizing Object Oriented ABAP and Dynamic programming are also introduced in
- ABAP Programming*
- The SAP ABAP Programming course gives attendees an overview of the basic concepts and architecture of SAP ABAP. Attendees will
get hands-on experience working with SAP ABAP, including how to design and create performance-optimized programs. Additional topics
covered include: the new ALV object model, tools such as tools such as the SQL trace, Debugger, Code Inspector and runtime analyzer,
Unicode conversion, graphical display and Dynamic Documents, generating output using charts, understanding RFCs, and the Enhancement
and Switch framework.
- ABAP Dictionary
- This ABAP training course will give attendees a clear understanding of ABAP Dictionary. They will leave knowing
its functionality, scope, and role within an organization.
- ABAP Objects*
- The ABAP Objects course will help attendees understand the fundamentals of Object Oriented programming in ABAP which details
the Design, Development and Use of ABAP Classes and interfaces, focusing in on Global Classes and Interfaces from design to usage.
- ABAP Web Dynpro*
- This SAP ABAP Web Dynpro course will help attendees understand Web Dynpro Components and Application design in detail,
including the development considerations for using ABAP Web Dynpro to address web application requirements. Includes a solid
foundation on what is available with and without programming when creating ABAP Web Dynpro solutions.
- ABAP Workbench
- This ABAP course will provide a solid foundation in ABAP. It covers Workbench tools, and creation of application programs with
To schedule a training session with ERPtips, to inquire about a course not listed, or to find out more information,
email Training at ERPtips dot com.