SAP Basic Training for Super Users
ERPtips SAP Basic training
covers a variety of subjects within SAP's functional modules and includes
topics such as overview and navigation, accounts payable, materials management, production planning,
payroll, plant maintenance, plan to produce, procure to pay, product costing, quality management, sales
The SAP training sessions deliver basic training for SAP super users. Each SAP course includes
basic instruction, advanced tips, live discussion, demonstration, and hands-on exercises. Our instructors can provide onsite training that is customized to
meet the requirements of your individual project and organization.
SAP Basic Training - Available Courses:
(Click on the course titles to view full course descriptions)
- Basic Accounts Payable*
- Attendees will gain a clear understanding of Accounts Payable in SAP Financials including integration of SAP
Finance to SAP Logistics. We'll demonstrate AP processing, invoice verification, and closing operations.
- Basic Overview and Navigation*
- Students new to SAP software will be prepared to take other Basic SAP courses from ERPtips. Students will have hands on exercises teaching them
the basics of navigating the screens. The course also covers an overview of the core business processes in SAP, such as Order to Cash, Plan to
Produce, Procure to Pay as well as an overview of Financials and Controlling.
- Basic Payroll*
- This SAP course provides participants with a functional understanding of SAP payroll
processing. From basic payroll organization to complex configuration of payroll schemas and calculation rules, this hands on training
will leave you with the functional knowledge needed to understand the SAP Payroll module and its integration points.
- Basic Plan to Produce
- Attendees will gain a clear understanding of the Plan to Produce business processes in SAP Production Planning. Through hands-on
exercises and instructor-led demos, you'll gain the basic knowledge you'll need to work more productively to meet your job and career goals.
- Basic Plant Maintenance*
- Attendees will learn how the Plant Maintenance module allows a maintenance organization to identify, document,
and correct failures and degradations of any assets for which they have responsibility, and plan and schedule activities to prevent or predict
failures and keep assets and processes operating within design specifications.
- Basic Procure to Pay*
- Attendees will gain a clear understanding of Procure to Pay in SAP Purchasing from master data through configuration. Participants will
learn master data fields and definitions as well as configuration of master data fields and screens. The course will also cover sources of supply,
vendor evaluation, release procedures, how to optimize purchasing, special procurement processes, purchasing processes, and pricing for purchasing.
- Basic Product Costing
- The ERPtips SAP Product Costing course covers the complete functionality of product costing. Students learn how SAP calculates standard cost,
work in process, and variances even for the most complex manufacturing processes.
- Basic Quality Management*
- The Quality Management course covers basic concepts of the SAP Quality Management module. The course begins with an overivew of the module highlights the importance of
the material master as it pertains to SAP Quality Management. QM master data, inspection plans, inspection lots, test results, defects, notifications
are some of the additional topics covered.
- Basic Sales and Distribution
- Attendees will be guided through the SAP Order to Cash and Logistics Execution business processes. Class topics include master data setup, order
entry, picking, packing, and delivery.
To schedule a training session with ERPtips, to inquire about a course not listed, or to find out more information,
email Training at ERPtips dot com.